PHOTO: Mama Kris Jenner celebrate daughter Kendall who clocks 22 today

(image:Instagram/krisjenner)
One of the Jenner/Kardashian sisters, Kendall Jenner turns 22 today, and her 'momanager', Kris Jenner has taken to her page to celebrate her beautiful model daughter the possible way she can.

Kris who is known for her business-minded personality that has seen her managing all her children shared some lovely old pictures of Kendall and shared a short birthday message. She wrote:












"Happy birthday my beauty @kendalljenner!!! You are one of a kind, my angel , and I am so proud of the woman you are. Confident, strong, determined, independent and kind, you have the sweetest soul. It brings me so much joy to watch you achieve your dreams and I can’t wait to see what’s in store for you. Your future is so bright!! I love you, you are my heart. Mommy xo #HappyBirthdayKendall #proudmama #mybeauty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UFC Star Israel Adesanya Arrested At JFK Airport

Pete Davidson's Mom Marks His 29th Birthday With Throwback Pics

Whittier: Many Injured As Driver Run Into Jogging Law Enforcement Recruits