PHOTO: See Chelsea star, Alvaro Morata shows off his other talent, by penning a lovely poem to wife

Chelsea and Spanish striker, Alvaro Morata has shown once more, he is a man of many talents, as he pens a lovely poem to wife.

The striker who made a switch from Real Madrid to join Chelsea took time out to celebrate wife on his social media page, declaring his undying love to her. See the poem:




"To you that you are the only one in the world
The only reason to come to the end
All my breath
When I look you
After a day full of words
Without you telling me nothing
Everything becomes clear
To you that you have found me
At the corner with your fists closed
With my shoulders against the wall
Ready to defend me
With my eyes low
I stood in line
With disillusion
You have gotten me like a cat
And you brought me with you
TI AMO@alicecampello ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UFC Star Israel Adesanya Arrested At JFK Airport

Pete Davidson's Mom Marks His 29th Birthday With Throwback Pics

Whittier: Many Injured As Driver Run Into Jogging Law Enforcement Recruits