EPL: Louis van Gaal Slams Jose Mourinho, Manchester United Rumours!

Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal has described rumours linking Jose Mourinho to his position as "ridiculous" and "an absolute scandal."


The report is coming a day to his team facing Arsenal , and despite a comfortable win over Midtjylland  in the Europa league to qualify for the round of 16, the speculations about Jose Mourinho replacing him at Old Trafford, will not just die off for LVG!

He said:
Every day I am preventing the players from being under pressure. Because every arrow is shot at me, not one at the players.

It is all aimed at me. In a bizarre way this situation with me has an advantage for the players. I can see that they are not being criticized. Only me.

He [Mourinho] has said things a number of times with a lot of words. But he does not have to tell me anything. I find the whole thing ridiculous!

No, I don’t want United to do something either. I don’t even want them to react to things which I read in the media or which are being created. We, the club and I, are not going to help the media right now by denying things.

I think what is happening is an absolute scandal!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UFC Star Israel Adesanya Arrested At JFK Airport

Pete Davidson's Mom Marks His 29th Birthday With Throwback Pics

Whittier: Many Injured As Driver Run Into Jogging Law Enforcement Recruits