PHOTO:Jose Mourinho blasts Arsene Wenger and Jurgen Klopp over their criticism of Paul Pogba transfer fee

Manchester United new manager, Jose Mourinho can barely wait for the league to start, before unleashing strong words on his old and new rivals.,,yes! Jose never left!!!

After been criticized for the club big money transfers by Arsene Wenger and Liverpool coach, Jurgen Klopp, Jose Mourinho in his unique way, has branded the actions of both Arsene Wenger and Jurgen Klopp as “not ethical” for criticizing  

The Manchester United chief wasted no time in launching a season opening skirmish with the Arsenal and Liverpool chiefs.
Wenger was alleged to have called the supposed transfer of Paul Pogba from Juventus to Manchester United as “completely crazy” to spend a world record fee on the Juventus star.
While  Klopp on his part, allegedly said: “the day this is football, I'm not in a job anymore.”


Wow! Guess somebody forgot who Jose Mourinho his and how you don’t make his business your business…lol …

meanwhile, Jose and United expects the transfer of Pogba to be completed by next week…hopefully, because am tired of what seems to be looking like the world longest transfer in football history…

In responding to questions ande feels about what was said , Jose replied this way:
He said: “I only speak about us. I heard already two of my colleagues from other clubs speaking about us. I do not like that. It is not ethical.

“There are things that when I do are not ethical and when others do it everything is normal, nobody says that. I do not speak about the others. They can do what they want. Our market was good.

"We made decisions, decide to bring four players not 10, that are Manchester United level. Four that we think can really improve the squad and not just be one more. This is the profile of our market.

 “A young defender that needs time to be a top one but who has top potential.

“A creative player that we know the quality, a super striker, and we are going to get a very good midfielder. We try for balance. I am happy with my squad. I am happy with the effort of the club. The others it is their problem.”
Asked if fans could expect Pogba to arrive in the coming days Mourinho said:
 “I am very pragmatic on this. All that matters is what happens in my house and not in my neighbours’ house. Paul Pogba is a Juve player until he isn’t, officially, so we stay like this.
“The market closes on Aug 31 but I think my club is trying to do everything to close our market before the 14. Normally, next week, we will have our squad closed.

"We have 22 and we are going to have 23. You are right, I don’t like to speak about other clubs or players from other clubs. Other managers like to do that, they like to speak about my club and my players.

Mourinho has confirmed that German international  Bastian Schweinsteiger has no future at Old Trafford.

He added: “It is the same as in every club in the world. The manager decides his squad and chooses a certain number of players to face the season. That is it.

“I normally like to work with 20 players plus the three goalkeepers, which is what I have done for 15 years, because we have so many players but at the same time we have so many competitions and especially the Europa League.

“That is a competition that changes a lot at the start of the season, with 15 matches and playing on the Thursday, a big risk of a lot of travel. You play Premier League on Sundays.

“I made the decision to be with 23 plus three goalkeepers, which is still a lot. I had to make my decisions. It is simple.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UFC Star Israel Adesanya Arrested At JFK Airport

Pete Davidson's Mom Marks His 29th Birthday With Throwback Pics

Whittier: Many Injured As Driver Run Into Jogging Law Enforcement Recruits