PHOTO:Iyanya joins Mavin records, drops a new joint with Dr.Sid, “up to something”

According to news just reaching us, former Made Men Music (MMM) act, Iyanya who just dropped a new single featuring Dr.Sid and Don Jazzy himself, has left his former record label and group, for Mavin Record.

Iyanya while answering questions on this, said:
“for me to do music “professionally” i decided to join Mavin, who for me, are the only recording label that can offer me what i want, and I am happy to be with them.

Dr. Sid on the other hand, said some people might not understand the step taken by Iyanya to join Mavins saying:

 “ people were telling me to leave Mavin and float my own record label just like other fellow musician were doing in Nigeria, but i said, why float a label when Mavin gives me all that i need? I am able to do music, while also attending to my career and family full time.”


He went further to say, he is happy having Iyanya joining the team

“Iyanya is not an upcoming act, he is well known, established, and a man who understands music business. So for him coming to join Mavin shows we are doing something great, and we will do more with him coming in”. 

He said


This for me, is a big plus for Don Jazzy and Mavin, and Iyanya who clocks 30 today, might be looking to understudy the “big Boss” and maybe retire with his own record label under Mavin, just like Tiwa and Dr.Sid are doing...congratutions Mavins record and Iyanya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UFC Star Israel Adesanya Arrested At JFK Airport

Pete Davidson's Mom Marks His 29th Birthday With Throwback Pics

Whittier: Many Injured As Driver Run Into Jogging Law Enforcement Recruits