PHOTO:See the beautiful picture of a 19-year old Senegalese super Model, who was told off because of her skin colour “too dark”

She was “too black” so they told her and called names for no reason in her native Senegal...guess what, all those people who said all that, are now wishing they never did,as she is now a super model!...

When asked about it, she said:
 “I was picked on by other kids, when I was a bit younger because [of the darkness] of my skin tone,”


 “But this is something that is actually quite normal in Senegal. It’s not a nice feeling and I’ve had to learn to love myself more every day and tune out the negativity, which helps a lot!”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UFC Star Israel Adesanya Arrested At JFK Airport

Pete Davidson's Mom Marks His 29th Birthday With Throwback Pics

Whittier: Many Injured As Driver Run Into Jogging Law Enforcement Recruits