PHOTO: I felt more like a footballer at Chelsea than in Arsenal, as I won trophies there -William Gallas

The one player that have played in the top three London clubs (Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs), has revealed his best and most memorable time in football, and club where he enjoyed playing the game of football.

William Gallas who is a former French International and a World Cup winner, while granting an interview, said his time at Chelsea was his best, as he won something at the club, and he was taught the “winning mentality” at the club.

 He said: ‘If I have to pick one, I would say Chelsea as we won a trophy.
‘Jose Mourinho gave me that feeling and it’s unbelievable. You are the king of the world when you lift a trophy.

‘At Arsenal I wanted to lift a trophy again, but it didn’t happen. Or at Tottenham.’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UFC Star Israel Adesanya Arrested At JFK Airport

Pete Davidson's Mom Marks His 29th Birthday With Throwback Pics

Whittier: Many Injured As Driver Run Into Jogging Law Enforcement Recruits