PHOTO: MayWeather gives the perfect reply to UFC fighter, Mcgregor,saying “I have done it all, and I do not compete no more” to his request

Hours after being called out by McGregor, Mayweather in his cool and collected self, gave a reply not everybody wanted to hear, but that that would surely make fans want the two fighters hit the ring and give them some magic...
While replying to McGregor gesture, He simply said:
"I tried to make the fight happen between me and Conor McGregor," "We wasn't able to make the fight happen, so we must move on."
"I feel honored to be the biggest name in MMA and in boxing and I don't even compete no more,"

 McGregor had earlier said, Mayweather was "running around the Showtime offices begging for those executives to come up with $100 million cash for me, to fight me." And while it was a proposed boxing match, not MMA, McGregror was still confident in his abilities: "I've got the boxing community saying I can't box and then I say, OK, let's fight."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UFC Star Israel Adesanya Arrested At JFK Airport

Pete Davidson's Mom Marks His 29th Birthday With Throwback Pics

Whittier: Many Injured As Driver Run Into Jogging Law Enforcement Recruits