PHOTO: Atletico Madrid CEO-I prefer David De Gea going to Real Madrid than Thibaut Courtois, as we are part owner

Atletico Madrid are hoping to see Manchester United goal-stopper leave for Real Madrid, as they have 5% stake ownership on the goal keeper...
Miguel Angel Gil Marin feels they are not worried if the United keeper leaves Manchester United for Real Madrid, given the history between both clubs, but was a little bit draw back on Chelsea's Thibaut Courtois going to Real Madrid...

When asked which of these former Atletico goal-keepers he would like to see go to Real Madrid, He said.
‘I would not feel bad if Madrid signed him [De Gea],

‘I would prefer Real to sign De Gea because we own five per cent of the [sell-on fee].
‘Courtois is a great professional and a great guy and I wish him well but I think he should stay at Chelsea.

‘It would not be a betrayal [to Atletico], I do not think the fans would feel that way.’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UFC Star Israel Adesanya Arrested At JFK Airport

Pete Davidson's Mom Marks His 29th Birthday With Throwback Pics

Whittier: Many Injured As Driver Run Into Jogging Law Enforcement Recruits