PHOTO: Cleveland and LeBron James showed what Champions are made of, as they came from14-point down in fourth-quarter to beat Warriors 109-108

The game between the Cavs and Warriors was a replay of last season finals, as the Cavs once again, came from behind to defeat Warriors in the fourth-quarter of the game...LeBron games gave his all, but it was the understanding and the awareness of Kyrie that made the difference, as his throw to LeBron, who made the wonderful shot, gave the Cavs the one point win...

The Warriors had an opportunity to take home the game, after Durant looks like he was obstructed from making a shot, which if it was called by the referee it would have given the Warriors the win...but like every other sport, the referee did not call it in, thereby giving the Cavs the win...James gave his all, recording 30 points and 4 assist.....He said this after the game:
 “I had a flashback when I was cutting,”
James said, describing the scene with less than two minutes to go and the scored tied 103-103 after the Warriors’ 14-point fourth quarter lead had dried up.
 “Kyrie, he sees me and if he gives it to me [I thought], ‘I've got to get this one home because I wasn't able to get the one back in June and all,’” James said.

 “Kyrie made an unbelievable pass and I just tried to make myself aware. I believe in energy, the ball will find energy, and I was able to slam it home."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UFC Star Israel Adesanya Arrested At JFK Airport

Pete Davidson's Mom Marks His 29th Birthday With Throwback Pics

Whittier: Many Injured As Driver Run Into Jogging Law Enforcement Recruits