PHOTO: Asmir Begovic insists: 'it is difficult competing at Chelsea, so I might leave for another club'

Chelsea second choice goal stopper, Begovic has finally opened up on why he might leave Chelsea to another club, as his hope of being the number one choice keeper at Chelsea seems to be a long dream away...
The one time number choice at Stoke City football club, feels the competition at Chelsea, was not what he imagine, as is very tough to make the team, not just for him as a goal keeper, but everybody as a player in the club...

Chelsea on the other hand, are searching for Begovic replacement, in case he decides to leave at the end of the day...He said:
 ‘My future is something that will be sorted out over the next couple of days – obviously the club decide. For me, it is about wanting to play,’ he said.
‘I find it very difficult, not playing for a long time and that’s something that I would like to do. If the club would allow me to do that, under the right circumstances, then that’s what I’ll do.
‘If not, I will continue to work hard and support everyone and the team. I have a huge respect for the manager and the club so they know my feelings and it is nothing other than wanting to play.’
On why he is leaving, even with a possibility of him missing out in a Premier league medal if Chelsea should win the league at the end of the season, He said:
 ‘Of course I thought I could compete,’
 ‘Because chances to play for Chelsea don’t come around every day and top clubs like this in general. When they come around, if you don’t believe in yourself, and don’t think things can happen for yourself then you shouldn’t be in this game.

‘I truly believed there was a chance and something could happen, and ultimately I didn’t get as many games as I would have liked. Thibaut [Courtois] is on absolute fire this year and is one of the best goalkeepers in the world, I knew that, and I wanted to test myself against those guys.’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UFC Star Israel Adesanya Arrested At JFK Airport

Pete Davidson's Mom Marks His 29th Birthday With Throwback Pics

Whittier: Many Injured As Driver Run Into Jogging Law Enforcement Recruits