PHOTO: Chelsea coach, Antonio Conte insists he gets embarrassed by Chelsea fans chanting his name during games

Conte, this season has been the manager who has done what nobody thought was possible, after the miserable way Chelsea fell-off the way they did last season, under Jose Mourinho; just few months after been crowned English champions...
so, for Chelsea fans, they owe the Italian for bringing back what they already used to...which is winning...and the chanting of Conte’s name is for them, their own way of saying 'thank you'...

Conte while speaking on this, said though he’s happy, but hearing his name like that, means so much to him, even though it is sometimes, ‘embarrassing’ ...He said:
 ‘They are incredible!’
‘I remember my first game against West Ham they prepared the flag with three colours, the Italy flag, the Tricolore. And then they showed me very soon great enthusiasm, great passion.
‘For me it’s fantastic to hear my name during the game, at home or away. Sometimes I’m embarrassed, but it’s fantastic.

‘Honestly the first time happen, with Everton, my assistant coach called me to tell me, ‘Mister, the crowd is singing for you.” And then I understood: “Antonio, Antonio, Antonio…’

‘Away, [the fans] are incredible. In Liverpool – believe me, it is very difficult to hear the other fans, the opposition fans – and there were 3,000 of our fans, and they pushed a lot our team.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UFC Star Israel Adesanya Arrested At JFK Airport

Pete Davidson's Mom Marks His 29th Birthday With Throwback Pics

Whittier: Many Injured As Driver Run Into Jogging Law Enforcement Recruits