PHOTO: Eden Hazard takes a jibe at Jose Mourinho, saying he made him looked bad last season, insisting he’s more than happy at Chelsea now

The manner in which Jose Mourinho left his former club Chelsea,seems to have created a bad blood amongst some of the players and the Manchester United coach himself...
....as the likes of Hazard, Costa, Fabregas, Matic and others seems to take a jibe at their former Boss, as opportunity presents...Jose Mourinho who himself has been taking a jibe at the Club, since moving to United, and after the 4-0 defeat, seems not to be mentioning names...

Hazard who was fingered as one of the reasons why Jose Mourinho was sacked, aside poor run of results, has hit hard at the manager, saying he is playing his best football since arriving Chelsea...
....as new manager Conte, has provided a room for players to express themselves without extra work, just like last season...He said:  
‘Last season everyone knows I was not good enough,’ said the Belgian.
 ‘But you learn from your mistakes. I gave everything to come back and now I am in my level.
‘So I started this season well – fit, with no injuries and it is better to play when you are ready. I want to enjoy being on the pitch. So this is the key.

‘It is always a difficult to come back after a bad season, but the boss changed something and tried to give us more confidence.

‘This is the best moment for me at this club since I’ve been here. I’m happy.’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UFC Star Israel Adesanya Arrested At JFK Airport

Pete Davidson's Mom Marks His 29th Birthday With Throwback Pics

Whittier: Many Injured As Driver Run Into Jogging Law Enforcement Recruits