PHOTO: Leicester City star, Jamie Vardy insist he feels ‘hurt’ people saying he’s behind Ranieri’s sack

The unexpected sacking of Leicester City manager, Claudio Ranieri, after some poor run of results, has generated a lot of comments from football managers, players and football pundits alike.
All have been in favour of the now ,ex-manager of Leicester City, Ranieri...But the one person all fingers have been pointing to, as the brain behind the sacking of the coach that brought so much glory to the club, has been Jamie Vardy...

According to the report, Jamie Vardy, along with some senior players were behind the sack of their coach, a report, Vardy himself has dismissed, saying it hurt his feelings to hear such a news...
The player wrote on his social media page, saying:
 ‘I must have written and deleted my words to this post a stupid amount of times!
‘I owed Claudio to find the right and appropriate words! Claudio has and always will have my complete respect!
 ‘What we achieved together and as a team was the impossible! He believed in me when many didn’t and for that I owe him my eternal gratitude.

‘There is speculation I was involved in his dismissal and this completely untrue, unfounded and is extremely hurtful! The only thing we are guilty of as a team is underachieving which we all acknowledge both in the dressing room and publicly and will do our best to rectify.
‘I wish Claudio the very very best in whatever the future holds for him. Thank You Claudio for everything.’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UFC Star Israel Adesanya Arrested At JFK Airport

Pete Davidson's Mom Marks His 29th Birthday With Throwback Pics

Whittier: Many Injured As Driver Run Into Jogging Law Enforcement Recruits