PHOTO: United Star, Zlatan Ibrahimovic after netting 26 goals, insists ‘I am hungry to do more and quit on top’

Zlatan Ibrahimovic whose goals gave Manchester United the EFL Cup in yesterday’s final with Southamption, has blast those who had initially criticized his move to United, saying clearly his goals are doing the talking for him....and he chose to come to United not for the Champions League, but for what he can do for himself, and the Club...
The player who has scored 26 goals since becoming a United player, even at 35, insist he will only stop ontop, and will not make any further decision, until the current campaign is over...He said:

‘I will stop on top. I will not play one game by being Ibrahimovic and for what I did before. If I don’t perform, if I don’t bring results, I will not play.
‘I will not be like other players, playing because they make a great career and name and they are still playing because they are who they are. I will play as long as I can bring results.’
 When asked if he is going to leave Manchester United if they do not qualify for the Champions league again, the player said:
 ‘No, it’s not about that. I came here and the club wasn’t in the Champions League. So it had nothing to do with the Champions League.
‘Somebody made up a story that if they don’t qualify for the Champions League I will not extend. It has nothing to do with that.

‘I’m hungry to do more. That is my mentality. I’m not satisfied with what I’m doing – I always want more.
‘This is my 32nd trophy. I’ve been in five different countries, I’ve been in the best clubs in the world and I’m repeating every year, what I am doing. This is another chapter in my career.’

Manchester United and their fans will be desperately hoping the chapter lasts more than one season

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UFC Star Israel Adesanya Arrested At JFK Airport

Pete Davidson's Mom Marks His 29th Birthday With Throwback Pics

Whittier: Many Injured As Driver Run Into Jogging Law Enforcement Recruits