PHOTO: Arsenal star, Mesut Ozil insists he is staying at Arsenal, as his contract does not expire till 2018

Mesut Ozil has dismissed claims that he is ready to leave Arsenal at the end of the current season, after talks of contract was held up till the end of the season by manager, Arsene Wenger...
While speaking in a interview during the international break, the German International, said he is still an Arsenal player, and has contract with the club up until 2018...

Both Sanchez and Ozil earlier rejected terms of a contract extension, which was over wages for Sanchez, and Ozil holding up, based on the uncertainty over Arsene Wenger’s future at the club...He said:

"Do you think Arsene Wenger tells the journalists about my future before he tells me? I know him differently.

"I have a contract until 2018 in London and I feel very comfortable there. We'll talk soon and then make a decision.
"My dream is to win the Champions League. Why not with Arsenal? Of course, we just have a difficult time and are not satisfied with sixth place.

"I am convinced, however, that we will catch up again soon. Let's see what the future holds."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UFC Star Israel Adesanya Arrested At JFK Airport

Pete Davidson's Mom Marks His 29th Birthday With Throwback Pics

Whittier: Many Injured As Driver Run Into Jogging Law Enforcement Recruits