PHOTO: Arsene Wenger’s possible replacement, Thierry Henry, insists he is not ready to replace Wenger yet

The crisis at Arsenal football club, seems to have become the daily choice topic for football pundits and sport media alike, as yet another news of Wenger's possible replacement is now one of trending topic on social media...

After their failure to progress into the quarter finals of the Champions league...which is not unusual anyway, and losing five games in their last five outings...dropping from top four...and the rest...
...all these have in a way, created a crack in the board of Arsenal, and even amongst some players and fans calling for the manager’s sack and be replaced by Thierry Henry...
Though, Wenger has hinted he has no intention of leaving Arsenal, at least not in the next two years, as according to him, losing five to six games or missing out in the Champions league, should not be a reason why a manager should be sacked...
But  one of the former Arsenal players whose name have been thrown to the media as a possible replacement to Wenger, Henry, has said though Arsenal is the club he supports and a club a hold dares to his heart, he is not sure  if this is the right time for him to talk about taking over from Arsene Wenger...He said:
 ‘It doesn’t depend on me, there are things to be respected, it’s my club of heart but I do not have any right-wings,’ 
‘My name is quoted to succeed Wenger, I hear that. But it’s hard for me to talk about it I have a lot of respect for everything the coach has done.

‘Am I ready? I don’t know and nobody knows, but I also need to learn my job.
‘I will not be a consultant all my life, but coaching is not my aim.

I have not fixed any goal in the head, I will love it [being a coach] and I will do everything for it. But, right now, I’m in learning mode.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UFC Star Israel Adesanya Arrested At JFK Airport

Pete Davidson's Mom Marks His 29th Birthday With Throwback Pics

Whittier: Many Injured As Driver Run Into Jogging Law Enforcement Recruits