PHOTO: Jose Mourinho rubbished claim of ‘scouting’ says ‘Croatia has the best Weather and I was there to enjoy it, not scouting’

Manchester United manager, Jose Mourinho has refuted claims by media, that he travelled to Croatia to Scout their players...Ivan Perisic and Marcelo Brozovic, in which he said, the 'rainy weather in Manchester', made me seek Croatia to enjoy and have fun, away from football...as is FIFA international break...he said:

 “I have no hidden cause, I just came to enjoy my free days and visit some friends like Predrag Mijatovic and Davor Suker.

“I know everyone believes I came to watch some players, but in football today you don’t have to travel around in order to see some players, I know all of them well.
“I came as a person that wants to relax and enjoy the nice weather, unlike the rainy weather in Manchester.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UFC Star Israel Adesanya Arrested At JFK Airport

Pete Davidson's Mom Marks His 29th Birthday With Throwback Pics

Whittier: Many Injured As Driver Run Into Jogging Law Enforcement Recruits