PHOTO: After 13years with Manchester United, Wayne Rooney to leave for Chinese Super League



Manchester United’s Captain and England International, Wayne Rooney, is now set to leave the club after putting in 13 solid years with the club, since joining from Everton as a teenager...

Wayne Rooney who was rumoured to have played his last game with Manchester United at the Europa Cup final in which they won, is now set to join some of the big names in world football in the Chinese Super League...where he could become the highest paid footballer in the world...

While speaking after the Europa Cup final, in which he saw just three minutes in that game, said:

“There’re lots of offers on the table, both in England and abroad, and really that’s what I have to decide on.



“I’ve got decisions to make now over the next few weeks, have a word with my family, and then I’ll decide.”

His agent Paul Stretford, while speaking on Rooney’s situation, said: 

“He has interest from his former club Everton as well and cryptically ruled out playing for a third Premier League club”

But Rooney said:  “I’ve played for two Premier League clubs and they’re the only two Premier League clubs I’ll play for.” 

On his time at the Europa Cup final against Ajax, he said: 

 “Of course you want to play, you want to be on the pitch. I think a younger me would have been a lot more frustrated. 

“I think I understand what’s right and what’s needed for the club, and I respect that. Obviously I’m happy to be part of that and in some way help the club win trophies. That’s the way it’s been over the last 18 months.
“That’s a decision I have to make now, whether I want to continue doing that or go on and play more regular football.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UFC Star Israel Adesanya Arrested At JFK Airport

Pete Davidson's Mom Marks His 29th Birthday With Throwback Pics

Whittier: Many Injured As Driver Run Into Jogging Law Enforcement Recruits