PHOTO: Manchester United offers Antonio Valencia another contract extension, with a possibility of an extension at the end



Manchester United offered Antonio Valencia a year contract to his current one, to keep him at the club for yet another two season, till 2019...

...as a form of saying ‘thank you’ to the player...and he was also offered a possibility of a another one year extension in the new contract..
.
The new contract would see the 31year old stay at the club for long as 2019...and 2020 if he eventually takes the additional one year extension...after signing the contract,  he told Manchester United press that:

"Manchester United has been my life since 2009 and I am absolutely delighted to have signed a new contract. Wednesday evening provided the one trophy this club had never won and it was a true honour for me to captain the team for the final. 

I would like to thank the Manager for the confidence he has given me this season and I am sure that we will be challenging on all fronts next season. I would also like to say a big thank you to my family, my team-mates and, of course, the fans, for their amazing support."

while José Mourinho reacting to the contract offered to Valencia,  said:

"It is no secret that I had been an admirer of Antonio’s long before I joined the club. I knew what a fantastic player he was and he has not disappointed me on that front. However, what I could never have imagined was what a great person he is. 


I know I have said this before but I truly believe it is a real privilege for us to have such a good player and such a good man. I am delighted he has extended his contract."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UFC Star Israel Adesanya Arrested At JFK Airport

Pete Davidson's Mom Marks His 29th Birthday With Throwback Pics

Whittier: Many Injured As Driver Run Into Jogging Law Enforcement Recruits