PHOTO: Picture of a Nigerian couple who gave birth to sextuplets in US after 17 years of marriage



Nigerian couple of Mr and Mrs Adeboye and Ajibola Taiwo finally got their wish, after years of waiting and praying...as they  welcomed their first child (children in this case)...sextuplets ( three boys and three girls) in the United States, after seventeen years of marriage....
 
The couple gave birth in a hospital in Virginia, and the birth of the sextuplets, is one of few recorded in the United State...and  the husband could not hide his joy while talking to news men...He said as reported by ABC NEWS America, that:

“We’re going through this extraordinary journey together with the family,” 

Ronald Ramus, M.D., director of the Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine at VCU Medical Center, said in the hospital's press release:

“It’s not every day that parents bring home sextuplets. Mrs. Taiwo was eating, sleeping and breathing for seven. A lot of the support and encouragement we gave her to make it as far as she did was important, and one of the biggest contributions we made as a team.”

“I hope for the smallest of my six children to grow up and say, ‘I was so small, and look at me now,’” said the wife.

 “I want my kids [to] come back to VCU to study and learn to care for others with the same people who cared for me and my family.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UFC Star Israel Adesanya Arrested At JFK Airport

Pete Davidson's Mom Marks His 29th Birthday With Throwback Pics

Whittier: Many Injured As Driver Run Into Jogging Law Enforcement Recruits