PHOTO NEWS: See pictures, as Cardi B covers Rolling stone 50th anniversary magazine cover

Cardi B (Image:Instagram/iamcardib)
If anybody had told Belcalis Almanzar, known professionally as Cardi B, at the beginning of 2017, that she will be the talk of the world, she would have doubted it and laughed it off.

I mean without a doubt, the year 2017 has been her year, topping the music charts with her latest single, 'BODAK YELLOW'; that has suddenly become an anthem, getting engaged and now having to cover Rolling stone magazine on their 50th anniversary cover, sure caps the year for Cardi B, as a year to be remembered. In her post on covering Rolling stone, she had this to say:



 "Issa DREAM COME TRUE !!!! I can’t believe it!! I can’t believe when I got the call, and I still can’t believe I'm seeing it now!! The cover of ROLLING STONE!!!! WOW!!! Thank you sooo much for choosing me!! I’m so blessed and honor ❤️❤️❤️❤️"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UFC Star Israel Adesanya Arrested At JFK Airport

Pete Davidson's Mom Marks His 29th Birthday With Throwback Pics

Whittier: Many Injured As Driver Run Into Jogging Law Enforcement Recruits