PHOTO:IBF Title defence Anthony Joshua weighs less than his American Dominic Breazeale but wants to 'break' opponent

 According to media report, Anthony Joshua has spoken ahead of his IBF title defence against Dominic Breazeale, saying he wants to 'break him mentally' at Friday's weigh in.

American Breazeale weighed at 255lbs - one stone heavier than Joshua -  before the pair went nose to nose and exchanged words in anticipation of Saturday's showdown.
While the pair traded words in Covent Garden, there was a mutual respect between them which offers hope that the fight will be an entertaining one. 


After stepping off the scales, Joshua looked as composed as ever as he gave his thoughts on how he was feeling ahead of the fight. 

'I just want to relax and enjoy myself, I want to control fights,' he said.

'Everyone knows when the bell rings I want to get them out of the ring as soon as possible.

'Normally I'm doing the stalking but this time I can go on the back foot and show off my boxing skills.

'I want to break him mentally.'
In response to Joshua, 30-year-old Breazeale was also short and sweet in his comments - but said that he would knock his opponent out. 

'I expected the bad reception, it's Anthony's home town.
'From the opening round there will be big punches and I will knock out Anthony Joshua.
'That's what I came here to do.'



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UFC Star Israel Adesanya Arrested At JFK Airport

Pete Davidson's Mom Marks His 29th Birthday With Throwback Pics

Whittier: Many Injured As Driver Run Into Jogging Law Enforcement Recruits