PHOTO: Toke Makinwa celebrate her 33rd birthday and freedom from a abusive and failed marriage

(Image: Instagram/tokemakinwa)
The Ebony live TV host, Radio Presenter, Vlogger and author, whose birthday is today, took to her social media page to not only celebrate her birthday, but to also celebrate her first book.

Toke who launched her book titled 'On-becoming' which was a book  about her life experience, last year, shared details about her failed marriage and how she over came the challenges.

In celebrating the one year anniversary of her book, put out a short piece to celebrating her achievements and her birthday. Toke clearly is a strong lady and an overcomer.

I mean, having gone through all those betrayals and heart break and still have the energy to put the experience in a book to share with people, and standing tall, going about not looking like someone who have gone through such a horrible experience, sure makes her a true lady worthy of emulating. She deserves an award.  She wrote:


"One year after and you are still my favourite story🙏 when God gives you a vision, he has perfected
and finished it even before it enters into your heart. You’ve taken me before kings and great men, I have travelled near and far and I have been blessed to meet so many wonderful people, I have heard of people breaking out of their comfort zones to become more, I have become much more myself. Who would have imagined it? Thank you OnBecoming, you’ve changed my life forever and I owe it all to God. It’s one year today and I’ve become so much more"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UFC Star Israel Adesanya Arrested At JFK Airport

Pete Davidson's Mom Marks His 29th Birthday With Throwback Pics

Whittier: Many Injured As Driver Run Into Jogging Law Enforcement Recruits