PHOTO:Tahith Chong has confirmed that he has sealed a transfer to Manchester United.

The quality Dutch youngster was expected to stay at Feyenoord but has pulled a dramatic U-turn and will now move to Old Trafford.

And he said that he had a good feeling about the club.
‘It was my intention to stay at Feyenoord, but no plan was made for me’ he told Elf Voetbal.
‘When I said I wanted to leave, they made a plan. That was too late.
‘At Manchester United I had a better feeling.

‘You can feel it immediately when you walk in a club.’
The 16-year-old will join United’s academy and he’s widely tipped to be a star of the future.

Arsenal and Manchester City had also been keen on signing him but he has opted to join United.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UFC Star Israel Adesanya Arrested At JFK Airport

Pete Davidson's Mom Marks His 29th Birthday With Throwback Pics

Whittier: Many Injured As Driver Run Into Jogging Law Enforcement Recruits