PHOTO:Arsenal fans fears their hope of landing the Premier League this season has been dashed, after the announcement of Alexis Sanchez injury

Arsenal who are  in the race for the English Premier League title, after some years of absence, are now scared that their hope this season, has already been dashed.

On hearing the extent of their play-maker Sanchez injury, Arsenal faithfuls took to twitter, to express their frustrations. 

The player himself, at the week, told media source that: ‘He [Wenger] told me to rest, but I don’t like to rest. Neither in the matches. 

I don’t like to be out, I get upset, I go home sad, because I train to play, I rest to play.

‘It’s my job and I do everything to perform at 100%.’
see some of the tweets:


Haha Alexis will miss Man United and PSG, what an end to our season
If Alexis Sanchez is legit injured I'm done with this season
Fuck my life. Sanchez gone = season gone
Season is over if Alexis is seriously injured

It's November, we are 4th, and Alexis is injured. What a time to stop breathing.


Alexis injured, Season over.
Season is over if Alexis is seriously injured

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PHOTO:Marcus Rashford to hit France for Euro, as England names final Euro 2016 squad

Kylie Jenner Channels 90s Bombshell Pamela Anderson In New Snaps