PHOTO: Antonio Conto praised Diego Cost’s Performance against Hull City, as they extend their lead to eight points on the table

The last game of the Premier League for this weekend, was with the league leaders, Chelsea and the struggling Hull City side...

The game which started very well for the host, as their inform striker Diego Costa almost immediately open the game with an early goal, but his target was slightly off...But he got his desired goal in the late minute of the first half, to put Chelsea ahead before half time...

Chelsea struggled in the second half, as Hull City got more possession of the ball, but lacked that quality to really push Chelsea all the way and register a goal for themselves...

it continued like that, before Cahill headed home a fine cross from substitute, Fabregas, and Chelsea won the game 2-0....
Speaking after the game, and on the performance of Diego Costa, manager, Antonio Conte had this to say:

‘In this situation I told always the truth,’ Conte said after the 2-0 victory. ‘I am happy for him and to finish this speculation. He played and played very well,’ he added.

 ‘I am pleased for him and for fans and club. Today finished all types of speculation,’ Conte continued. ‘His performance was good and I am pleased for this.

‘In the press conference before the game a lot of people asked me about his form, his attitude, and I said took the best decision for the team and I think I made the best decision after this performance.

 ‘It is normal to receive a lot of questions [about Costa]. The most important thing for us is the answer on the pitch, for the player, for me, for club, for fans and for the league table.

‘Honestly I was very happy to see his celebration because I was celebrating the goal on the bench. The most important thing was he scored.’


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UFC Star Israel Adesanya Arrested At JFK Airport

Pete Davidson's Mom Marks His 29th Birthday With Throwback Pics

Whittier: Many Injured As Driver Run Into Jogging Law Enforcement Recruits