PHOTO: Pep Guardiola fears for Manchester City, saying ‘maybe I am not a good coach’

The coming of Pep Guardiola generated a lot of media buzz, and a lot of football pundits already gave the former Barcelona and Bayern coach, the Premier League titile, even before he stepped into the soil of England...
But are they shocked now that they are all ‘eating’ their words? though the league is still too early to call...with sixteen games or seventeen to go, but trust even if they are not, I am sure they are tearing into the skin of the struggling Manchester City coach with their write ups...LOL

City fell again with another embarrassing score-line, after falling into the hands of the likes of Chelsea and Leicester City, then humbled by Everton 4-0, which was a bit surprising, given that Everton themselves have been struggling too...
Now 10 solid points behind surprise league leaders Chelsea, and yet to face another much more tougher opponent in Spurs, the City manager when asked, had this to say:
 “I don’t understand the lack of respect for the professionals, when they are amazing players and they’re not good enough for me. Maybe I’m not good enough for them.
“They’re Manchester City players, top players, they have a lot of quality. They showed that many times in the past and this season.
“Maybe the expectations about my coming here were so excessive, maybe winning 10 games in a row, so the reality is that we’re going to build up.
“I’m working on that and then I’ll be the first to recognize when I’m not able or we’re not able to do that, to speak with the club to take a solution.
“We changed many things from the beginning and sometimes you need time. If they give me time I will do that until the end and, if they don’t, unlucky.”
On why he cannot handle being called a ‘failure’ Guardiola said:
“The life of the manager and football players is that situation – a sad situation, so the exception is my period [career],” said Guardiola.

“Always winning, winning, winning. I’d prefer to be at the top, but it’s not that situation and it’s the first time I’ve been in that.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PHOTO:Marcus Rashford to hit France for Euro, as England names final Euro 2016 squad

Kylie Jenner Channels 90s Bombshell Pamela Anderson In New Snaps