PHOTO: Andres Iniesta could force Barca to sign PSG star, Marco Verratti, as he agrees Matuidi, insisting, Varratti is his successor

After an impressive show against Barcelona in the Champions League that saw PSG thrashed the Spanish giant 4-1, there has been rumour going about the possibility of Barca signing on Marco Verratti as a possible successor to Andres Iniesta...
In all of this, Blaise Matuidi while speaking to a radio station in France, revealed that Andres Iniesta, actually feels the same way, when he himself put the question to him...and would love to see the Italian who is also a Chelsea target to join the Spanish team...he said:

‘At 2-0, we saw the faces of the Barcelona players and they seemed very angry with themselves,’.

‘However, I do remember one moment when I said something to Iniesta. When Marco was on the ground, I said to Iniesta: ‘that is your successor.’
‘He agreed and replied: ‘yes, that is what I think [too].’

‘That is my opinion. Iniesta is an extraordinary player. He is ageing but he is still capable of great things. He was only just back from injury in the first leg and I know he will be in better shape for the return leg.
‘We are lucky to have [Iniesta’s] heir in Marco. That is the message I passed on to him.’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PHOTO:Marcus Rashford to hit France for Euro, as England names final Euro 2016 squad

Kylie Jenner Channels 90s Bombshell Pamela Anderson In New Snaps