PHOTO: Monaco star, Kylian Mbappe on Arsenal and United link, blast English media, insists’ I do not listen to them’
Monaco star, Mbappe has lashed out at English Press linking him to a move with Arsenal and Manchester United, after his brilliant performance thus far this season...
...his performance in the Champions league game against English side, Manchester City in the round of sixteen of the competition, has lead to English clubs allegedly bidding for him, and the likes of Arsenal and Manchester United are favoured in the race to sign the Monaco star...
The Monaco star, who has rubbished the claim, insist, he is in Monaco to
play and improve on his game...he said:
‘I do not look at what the
English press say. I remain very calm around this attention I get,’
‘I get up in the morning and I go to practice [train] like everyone
else. I try to work to improve myself every day and I try to do on the pitch
what I do in training.
‘For now, it works well.’
‘I would not say that what I do
is extraordinary.
‘Extraordinary is a player who can score 60 goals. There are not a lot.
Otherwise I think we would overuse the term.
‘I would not say it’s amazing but I’m on a good run.’

Comments
Post a Comment