PHOTO: Chelsea star, Fabragas insists Conte’s philosophy is different, as he compares him to his previous managers



Chelsea star, and Spanish international, Cesc Fabregas, ahead of the FA Cup tie with Spurs, has said he wish to start, while also insisting that Conte’s way of play is totally different from Jose Mourinho, Pep Guardiola and Wenger...

...The player who has seen very little amount of football this season, said, he has played under these managers,  and Conte’s philosophy is different from theirs...He said:

‘He’s completely different to what I’m used to, to what I’ve experienced in my career.

‘It’s another philosophy, another type of football, I had to adapt like everyone else to do what he wants from us.

On whether he will start and if he would love to start and not coming from the bench all the time, as he has been doing, starting just 9 games so far this season...he said:

‘I’m just trying to play well when I have the chance and show him I deserve to play.’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UFC Star Israel Adesanya Arrested At JFK Airport

Pete Davidson's Mom Marks His 29th Birthday With Throwback Pics

Whittier: Many Injured As Driver Run Into Jogging Law Enforcement Recruits