PHOTO: Marouane Fellaini blast Manchester United fans, saying:“Real fans don’t boo their own players”
Marouane Fellaini is probably the least liked player by the Manchester United fans, as each time he is being introduced in a game, he is greeted boos from by some section of the fans...
...Both during home and away games, and Yesterday in the Europa Cup game, was no different, as both Anderlecht fans and United fans, were all over the former Everton and Anderlecht player...booing every touch he made with the ball...
According to a report by metronewsuk, the Belgian forward finally opens up to the gestures from the fans, saying, real fans do not boo their own players, after all he has put in more work than most of his team mates, and the coach can testify to that...He said:
‘I came in, I wasn’t feeling great. I had just come back from injury, and I was late on the penalty incident, but I’ve been in football for the past 11 years, and when I come on, it’s to help the team,’
‘I put a tackle in, I run right, left, I’m not a cheat. Others would have come on for the last two minutes and tried to hide, wouldn’t even have attempted to get the ball back.
‘Honestly, I just smiled. I told myself it was rubbish: real fans don’t boo their own players. After that, the manager dedicated the win to me. The players too. When I scored against Hull, I ran towards Mourinho to thank him.’

Comments
Post a Comment