PHOTO: Former Chelsea and Spurs star, Scott Parker retires from football after 20years!

One of Premier League greats and Legend, Scott Parker has called it over with football, after spending twenty years on the pitch of play...


...the player who made a solid 368 club appearance for six clubs in the Premier League in his twenty years career...released a statement announcing his retirement from football...the statement reads:
"the right time to move on to the next chapter in my life and career". 
"I have enjoyed so many incredible moments during my career," Parker, 36, said. "From making my first team debut at Charlton, to playing regularly in the Premier League.

"I would like to thank everyone at  Charlton Athletic, Norwich City, Chelsea, Newcastle United West Ham United Tottenham Hotspur and Fulham for the unbelievable support that I've been shown throughout my time at each and every one of the club's I've been proud to represent."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UFC Star Israel Adesanya Arrested At JFK Airport

Pete Davidson's Mom Marks His 29th Birthday With Throwback Pics

Whittier: Many Injured As Driver Run Into Jogging Law Enforcement Recruits