PHOTO: Widow of Police Officer, gave birth to their child three years after his death!


A Widow of a Police Office of the New York Police Department has given birth to their child three years after her husband’s death.  Pei Xia Chen and late husband Wenjian Liu as reported by People.com welcomed their daughter, Angelina on Tuesday, through a preserved sperm, that belongs to her late husband.


Late Wenjian Liu was an Officer, who was just 32, when he shot and killed while on duty in 2014, along with his colleague inside a patrol car.

On the night of the shooting, Chen asked for her husband’s semen to be frozen.The couple was married for three months before his death.

While speaking to reporters, Liu’s mother said the baby was: “like an angel, like my son is an angel. I’m just so happy.”

“I told my friend, ‘It’s going to be a girl,'” she said. “My friend said, ‘No, you haven’t even checked the sonograms.’ But I was right.”

 “She kept trying, but she was worried about them worrying about her,” Susan Zhuang, chief of staff for Assemblyman William Colton, told the outlet. “So she didn’t tell them until it was successful.”

 “She looks like my daughter-in-law,” she said via a translation from Zhuang. “But this part, the eyes, and the forehead, looks like my son. The top of the face looks like my son. The bottom looks like her mother. The head looks exactly like my son. I see my son in her.”

...Nigerian Soldiers currently fighting insurgence can adopt this approach, with the help of the Presidency, soldiers can preserve their sperm, incase of any eventualities...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UFC Star Israel Adesanya Arrested At JFK Airport

Pete Davidson's Mom Marks His 29th Birthday With Throwback Pics

Whittier: Many Injured As Driver Run Into Jogging Law Enforcement Recruits