PHOTO: Cristiano Ronaldo Say 'Thank you' to Zidane and Teammates for winning UEFA Best Player Award for 2017

After  winning the UEFA award for best player for the 2016-17 season, Real Madrid and Portuguese Star, Cristiano Ronaldo has taken to his social media handle to appreciate coach and teammates for the achievement.

The player who is  winning for the 4th time said in his social media:

""Thanks to my teammates, coaches, and staff who helped me win this trophy. I dedicate this to my family, friends, and fans. This is also yours!" See his tweet:


Cristiano Ronaldo @Cristiano
Thanks to my teammates, coaches and staff who helped me win this trophy. I dedicate this to my family, friends and fans. This is also yours!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UFC Star Israel Adesanya Arrested At JFK Airport

Pete Davidson's Mom Marks His 29th Birthday With Throwback Pics

Whittier: Many Injured As Driver Run Into Jogging Law Enforcement Recruits