PHOTO: 'I am Happy, as My Dream Has Always Been Barcelona'- Ousmane Dembele

Dembele (Image:FC Barcelona/twitter)
French International, and former Dortmund player, Ousmane Dembele has finally arrived Barcelona, ahead of his unveiling tomorrow. The 20-year old who became Barcelona highest ever signing in history after making his £110million transfer move, spoke to the club official tv, saying:


"I am very happy to be here. It has always been my dream to be at Barça" He said.

"And now I’m here I’m very happy to have achieved my dream."

"This is the best club in the world with the best players in the world ... My aim is to do everything for the club, everything for the team, and to have an understanding with my team-mates."

Ousmane Dembele will be unveiled on Monday by Barcelona, and will debut for the Laliga team after the International break.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UFC Star Israel Adesanya Arrested At JFK Airport

Pete Davidson's Mom Marks His 29th Birthday With Throwback Pics

Whittier: Many Injured As Driver Run Into Jogging Law Enforcement Recruits