Skip to main content

PHOTO: JayZ Insists He is tired of Listening to '4:44 Album', While explaining the Names of his Twins, Rumi and Sir

After his 4:44 Album and all the revelation, JayZ has gone a step further to share some family secrets that the world has be wanting an answer to....the 'strange' names of their new born twins...Rumi and Sir. 

 

The rapper, business mogul and Husband to Beyonce, seems to have revealed more than expected, as though, he did not directly say if the twins were girls or boy and a girl...but from his explanation of the names, one can easily tell the sex of the twins...a girl and a boy...Sir is the boy and Runmi is the girl...




The JayZ as reported by eonline, explains how how the couple came up with those names in a Podcast, saying: 
"Rumi is our favorite poet, so it was for our daughter," "Sir was like, man, come out the gate. He carries himself like that. He just came out, like, Sir." He said.





While also speaking about his 4:44 Album and Blue's cameo on the  album, he said:  

"I can't even listen to that song no more," he said. "I only listen to her freestyle and then I'm like, ‘I cant listen to this.'"



"I booked the tour for October so I could have at least four months to just really bond and see their fingers and s--t like that."

He added

"They'll be with me [on tour] anyway but I'm just saying, like, [I needed] a space where I'm not doing anything. I'm just focused on them. I'm not thinking about a show at night or anything like that. That's why the tour is so far away from the release of the album." He concluded.

Source:eonline

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UFC Star Israel Adesanya Arrested At JFK Airport

Pete Davidson's Mom Marks His 29th Birthday With Throwback Pics

Whittier: Many Injured As Driver Run Into Jogging Law Enforcement Recruits