PHOTO NEWS: Lebron James covers GQ magazine, as one of the 50th greatest athletes alive
![]() |
| (Image: Instagram/GQ) |
The American basketball player who has won three championship ring, and has been in the NBA finals multiple times, was named by GQ magazine, as one of the greatest living athletes in the world. The magazine in a show of respect had King James in a different photo shoot inside their new magazine issue.
Lebron James who was very pleased to have made the cut, took to his social media page to express his joy, saying:
"The Kid From Akron is the Greatest Living Athlete according to my friends over@gq. I truly appreciate the wonderful gesture and whether I am or not I just wanna inspire and empower as many people as i can while I grace this planet earth! Thank you again GQ!#StriveForGreatnes"See more pictures:





Comments
Post a Comment