PHOTO: Emmanuel Adebayor announced his nephew as his "first son"

(Image: e_adebayor/Instagram
Togolese International, Emmanuel Adebayor in the last weeks have been hitting the headlines and this time, for all the good reasons. 

The former Real Madrid striker late last night, took to his social media page to announced to the world that his nephew is now his first son. This is coming after the sad death of his brother and Ade as he is fondly called, decided he was going to adopt the child and make him his.

Adebayor who himself has a seven-year-old daughter sees this as his responsibility to take after the wellbeing of his nephew, and this is not unusual from an African perspective. See www.yellowdanfo.com.ng


SEA, whoever knows me knows my elder brother, Peter Adebayor who is no longer with us. Here is his son and today I declare him as my first son. Let me introduce you to my first son. His name is Junior Emmanuel Adebayor. Blessings...🙏🏾
🔹

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UFC Star Israel Adesanya Arrested At JFK Airport

Pete Davidson's Mom Marks His 29th Birthday With Throwback Pics

Whittier: Many Injured As Driver Run Into Jogging Law Enforcement Recruits