PHOTO: Russian tennis star, Maria Sharapova shares her new year message

(Image:Mariasharapova/Instagram)
If there is anyone that has in the last two years had it tough and rough, but again was able to bounce back, especially in the 2017, was definitely Sharapiva. After failing a drug test and banning, with also her return to what she loves doing the most, which is obviously playing tennis. She took out time to share some deep message of the soon to be last year (2017). She wrote: 

Alright 2017, a moment of reflection...Exactly a year ago, I spent New Years Eve with my best friends along this stunning coastline. Among the many personal wishes I wrote down for the upcoming year, one of them was to be playing a tournament 12 months later. On this New Years Eve, I am preparing for my first event of the year in China.

I might be away from my family, from my friends, my home, far away from an exciting New Year's Eve dinner, with no beautiful coastline in view...but I am exactly where I belong to be on this day. Wishes are powerful and the mind even more so. Dream BIG! Happy New Year!! ❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UFC Star Israel Adesanya Arrested At JFK Airport

Pete Davidson's Mom Marks His 29th Birthday With Throwback Pics

Whittier: Many Injured As Driver Run Into Jogging Law Enforcement Recruits