PHOTO: See how Serena Williams is celebrating her beautiful year 2017

(Images:Serenawilliams/Instagram)
The year 2017 without a doubt has been the most memorable year for the former number one world tennis star, and legend Serena Williams. From winning grand slams to getting married and having a baby. All these, the tennis legend took to her social media page to celebrate, as the year comes to a successful end. She wrote:


"This year has been amazing for me. As it comes to its end I want to share 10 personal moments. 

1. The day I found out I was pregnant. I had to pretend I everything was normal but I was dying inside. After all I had a grand slam to play. 

2. Melbourne 7 weeks pregnant 

3. Wow I won the Australian Open. I was 9 weeks by than. No one knew outside of venus and my fiancĂ© Alexis 

4. Everyone got me stuffed animals for my bridal shower. 


5. 24 weeks. 

6. bridal shower by @thevlvgroup 

7. still hitting at 7.5 weeks 

8. @vanityfair cover of the year for me 

9. Just about ready to pop 

10. The day before I checked into hospital to have my amazing baby"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UFC Star Israel Adesanya Arrested At JFK Airport

Pete Davidson's Mom Marks His 29th Birthday With Throwback Pics

Whittier: Many Injured As Driver Run Into Jogging Law Enforcement Recruits