PHOTO: See Aubameyan's message to Dortmund and fans

Arsenal's new man, Aubameyang finally says his goodbyes to Dortmund fans, after his £56million move to London England. The Gabonese who since joining the Bumdesliga side, has never failed to hit the net, took to his social media page to pen a lovely words to the fans.

The man with 98 goals in 144 games for the club, sure would be missed by his former teammates and fans. He said:





  • First of all sorry for everything that happened in the last month. But I wanted to change last summer, it did not work, but now it had to be. Maybe it was not the best way I chose, but everyone knows that Auba is crazy - and yes, I'm a crazy kid, hahahaha! I've made mistakes, but never with malice. I will never forget these four and a half years at Borussia Dortmund, because you all gave me the strength for the level I am now. Thanks to the whole BVB family, the fans, the club, the staff and of course my teammates! Your Auba17 !!! 🖐🏽

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UFC Star Israel Adesanya Arrested At JFK Airport

Pete Davidson's Mom Marks His 29th Birthday With Throwback Pics

Whittier: Many Injured As Driver Run Into Jogging Law Enforcement Recruits